The social event of the year is of course the Bowline Climbing Club annual dinner. This year we are combining the annual dinner with the club slideshow, all from the comfort of the Belmont Hotel in Leicester. We will have our own private room with bar, and we will be enjoying a delicious three course meal.
This year we are returning to the Belmont Hotel in Leicester on Saturday 10th November from 19:00 until late. We will be enjoying a delicious three course meal, costing £25 per person (see below for the menu choices). After dinner we will have a 45 minutes dedicated to photo's and accompanying tales from club members on their adventures in 2018.
We have a maximum of 50 places available so get your places booked now. We need to have confirmed our booking by the 24th October so don't leave it too late. Partners are welcome, but please book each person separately so we know your individual menu choices.
- Tomato & basil soup (vegetarian, gluten free).
- Smoked salmon, rocket, brown bread.
- Chicken liver parfait, chutney, brioche.
- Tomato & olive salad, basil oil (vegan, gluten free).
- Chicken breast, mushroom sauce (gluten free).
- Shin of beef, onion gravy.
- Fillet of cod, cream sauce (gluten free).
Above served with dauphinoise potatoes, carrots and courgettes
- Thai vegetable curry with jasmine rice (vegan, gluten free).
- Carrot cake, orange custard (vegetarian).
- Selection of ice cream and sorbets (vegetarian, gluten free).
- Chocolate tart, white chocolate sauce (vegetarian).
- Coconut flapjack with lemon sorbet (vegan).
Followed by Tea, coffee & mints.